April 27, 2008



Middle School Drama™
Part 1
-6th grade lets Start fresh-
After elemtry School finished it wasnt that bad i knew most of my friends were still gonna be around or im still going to have some sort of contact with them right ? Im mean we still have are clicks and best friends from 5th grade so there is nothing to worry about just that were the cream of the crop in a can of corn. So first day of 6th grade so exciting and fun something new to me and i mean its a big school and the great thing is that I GET TO SEE MY OLD FRIENDS !! So Happy to see JennaAnd Marci my old buddies so glad we sat through a speech about what 6th grade was going to be like and how to deal with it and that was over and we had to spilt up again after we just got to meet up and have reuion man this sucks really bad but i wasnt alone i my friend justin which wasnt so bad but we really didnt talk as much but who cares although I was divided from my buddies i still had lunch with them.Let's My Schedule 1st Hour L.A. 2nd History 3rd Luch yeaha 4th hour Science 5th Special 6th hour Reading 7th Choir 8th MAth ughhh hate that subject.Something new choir uhh wonder what thats like Ummmm something new something new .....Choir Finallly came and Teacher pretty cool and ppl like Daisy was the coolest girl ever little mix of punk and weirdness which is the best of her there isnt a moment where im not laughing we knew that we were gonna be bff for the year.Zac Was kool and awsome dude to hang with Angie Awsome Chick and Andrea was like the first person i met and talk to in all my periods she weird too but in a good way and im always laughing.Day Passed and i get to start fresh the next day

......The Rest Is Still Unwritten....

Part 2

-Love and Friend's-


Coming soon....

No comments: