April 27, 2008



Middle School Drama




Part 2


"Love And Friends"



OK A New Day a A fresh Start For the Rest of 175 days of so

but it should fly by cause its someone thing new someone to....

You know what just screw it I'm gonna get through this day like nothing just wait and see

First Way a bore just talking bout rules that what the second day always seems like

but 4Th hour was kinda of weird cause their was this girl DAKOTA had a huge crush something that was surprisingly it was only the second day and i had a girl crushing me already wow!

but the bad part was i liked my friend Jenna which i liked for well......

Since 3rd grade actually

and

i didn't want her to think i didn't like her or something other than that

but were gonna give it a week or so

see how it goes
Two Weeks Passed
And
Me and Dakota were going out but thing was i really didn't like her at all
I Love Jenna More than Anything But I Didn't want to rush Anything At All
Hopefully this Works Out Between Me and Dakota
A Week Passed one day before i was going to break up with Dakota
I found out Jenna was going out with someone
It Felt Like A Train Ran Right through Tummy
My Heart Been Drowned in a Lake Filled with Hungry Fish
My Ears Numb From Hear That
My Brain Blank From The Taught Of it
I Never taught It Would Hurt me so Bad
But
I guess When U Love Ur friend from 3rd grade it Would Hurt the Most
The Only Thing Now is to Go On From Here But What About tomorrow
What Then ,What Do I Say,What Do I Do?
The Rest Is Still Unwritten.......
Part 3 From Here On Out
Coming soon .....


No comments: