June 24, 2008

Middle School Drama

part 10

"Let The Games Begin"

OK OK i know it's wrong to get revenge well not so much revenge more like a taste of there own of what they done to me so i know what makes daisy's weak point so anyway what to do what to do maybe what im doing is going to far but im not the type to sit back and let it happened to me sooo.........

School Started and we normally hang out in front of our first hour which is math but daisy gets there first like always

ughhhh

this is going to be very awkward to

tick tock tick tock

man when is steph getting her

(Steph is my other half ya know well were like Best Friend basically but we really never considered being BFF cause i always hung out with daisy)

so maybe steph and me can to know each other better

so we started talking more and more now

but somehow daisy was always there

so it was extremely awkward so

anyways i cracked

............

Daisy said "What did i do ?''

IM LIKE WHAT ?

she like "she Like well come on i cant stand be mad at you cause we were best friend's

and now you even cant stand to look at me "

I'M LIKE WHATEVER DAISY

school ended finally

it was Thursday and man i didn't feel good

i didn't even want to walk that's how bad i felt

so i didn't go to school today took so pills for my stomach and went back to sleep

it was about 4:00

Daisy Called my cell

ughhh i dont even want to talk to her

didnt answer it

RING RING RING

UGHHHHHHHH

man i ....

fine i deal with now and worry bout it tomorrow

Daisy "I'm Sorry for whatever i did can u forgive me

and SO ON AND SO ON"

I Said "ya know what daisy u act all dumb and act like u never done anything

and you know what you done you just wont admit it to yourself"

Daisy "what cause im hanging out with my old friends again and what you dont want me to talk to them"

Me "i Never even said that daisy you keep blowing me off and dont even act like my bff

thats ok daisy thats why me and steph are BFF your not any more"

CLICK (CALL ENDED)

man i was waiting to get that off my chest

so next day man same thing didnt feel good at all

i felt worst and added side affects

(trust me you dont want too know)

Weekend past i came to school Monday

steph comes up to me asking me what happened

cause daisy came up to me say

congrats your my ex BFF BFF

so i explained to her whats been going on and stuff

she was like ohhh

so

Cassie asked whats been going on

i said why what did daisy tell you

Cassie said nothing

she was Extremely upset

I'm like "Man i have to explain it again"

so anyways

Cassie and Steph were the first out of hundred people to ask whats been going on between daisy and i

but least steph and i are betss friends now

i thought everything would be fine from here on out

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG

.......

Part 11

"When Thing Couldnt Get Worst"

coming soon

No comments: