June 14, 2008



Middle School Drama

Part 9

"It Only The First Of The Rest"

When Daisy and i became friends well best friends
we thought It was gonna be fun and the best time of our life's
well it was for the most part till
IT
happened
a fight something no one would of thought would happened to me and daisy
before i tell what happened and get into detail
let me tell you everyone knew
bout it was like wildfire
OK lets start the story .....
A month passed and everyone was getting settled in there new classes and new clicks were being made and of course everyone was labeled already
our click was probably the most known bout
and labeled the click that had the most drama in it than any other click in our school well grade anyway we didn't really look for it it just found us over and over again like
Drama throw up every time
we would thrown up on everyone could smell (Well Knew about)
but enough bout that
daisy had these friends in elementary school
that she hasn't talk to
for the whole 6Th grade year
and i didn't even know she was friends with them till like this year
but she started talking again
and I'm oh well koolies
i know she wont be talking to me like 24/7 now
cause she wants to catch up with her old friends
so I'm like OK
but like a couple of weeks later she
ignoring me and acting like a a a
well i cant say it but you know what i mean right
well I'm like OK two can play that game (i know it isn't right but you start playing a game like that with me I'm gonna play right back and I'm gonna make sure I'm gonna your little game)
so what is her weak point emotional it will make her crumble
so the only way to get back is to end our Best friend relationship
by becoming my closest friend
this is gonna work for sure.....
part 10
"Let The Games Begin"
coming soon....

No comments: