June 02, 2008

Middle School Drama

Part 6

"She Still Needs Fake Love"


You Know About Merissa Her Using for Some other guy the don't even like her which i don't think

she even gets it through her head but something wasn't right....

........

its been awhile since drama happened ya' know it just Normal for me
Things could never be quiet for it was always something going on
either she was doing that or he caught for doing this
or
something like that...
"I Heard That Merissa Wants to go back out with you"
What?
did i hear wrong or something did work in her plan
ya'know maybe i should go back out with her
and
maybe it wont be that bad but it ....
I'll just give it a try
maybe she thought something different now
but that's when i was WRONG WRONG WRONG
Ughhhhhh
I Try to be a nice guy but i got screwed
i gave her a second chance
i let her have my heart
but in the end
they will never change
and
Again IM SOO STupid For her Letting Have another Chance
Well The end Of The year is coming
3 More Days.....
Part 7
"Final Goodbye For Now..."
coming Soon




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Andrew wuts up?

!*Charlene*!

Anonymous said...

this is my favorite part =)
!*Charlene*!