May 10, 2008


Middle school Drama
Part 5
"I'm Not the Only One ?"
"Did you how Merissa only using you to much someone
else jealous"
i seemed like everyone knew this
Because that's where i heard it from everyone
and it seemed like everyone knew except me
Forget it I'm gonna confront Merissa About this and see if it's true
I saw her i told is this true she said no
but i really didn't believe her
A DAY PASSED
I heard the same thing again
it was like Throw up
from everyone
like the more i didn't pay any attention to it the more throw up i would get on
me
i had to clean this mess up
Fine
u know what I'm not even gonna deal with this I'll
just break up with her or
something like
OK i confronted her
she said nothing
and it was just like that nothing more or less
but i did find out however who she was trying YES TRYING
to get jealous and u know they still don't like her
Wait wait wait they don't Ohhhhhhh snaps.............
Part 6
"She still needs The Fake love"
Coming soon

1 comment:

Maddie said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Madison
maddie0147@gmail.com