May 03, 2008


Middle School Drama
Part 3
"From Here On Out'
OK OK After Yesterday Hearing that Was alot for me to handle
So I Still Have Dakota
Uggh That's Right I Was suppose to brake up With Her But
Just forget It Now
I Don't want to be Lonely
So Lunch came I saw Jenna
OH
That Feeling Again But
this time its was different
IF
Like My Mouth Filled with Cotton
and
My Tummy Filled with slime
ugh
I just Wont talk to her for awhile
Just Keep Walking Just Keep walking
"Hey Andrew"
Jenna Said
Ugghhhh Fudge why right now why right here
just keep walking
pretend like she's not there
"I Cant Do it I just Cant as much as i want she always Gonna be There"
in my mind i said
I'll just sit wit my girlfriend and and that will be that
School ended
and i went to my locker
jenna came up to me
and said
"are you mad at me or something"
I said"No"
But in my mind i wanted to say sorta
but just play it kool
so
she gave me a hug and left
my girlfriend came up to me
With this pissed off face Saying"I dont like her at all and i dont want
you giving girls hugs Anymore"
I said "What?"
She said "Yeah cause i dont want any other girls hugin you but me"
I said "Its Over If I cant hug my Best friend Since 3rd grade Its Not gonna happen"
I wasnt gonna let it get in the way of my friendship with her
Anyways the day ended
I found Something Out Should i take this Chance........
Part 2 to this story will be up shortly
Take a chance with Her
part 2 to "from here on out"

No comments: