May 03, 2008

Middle school drama
Part 4
"Take a Chance With Her"
Someone Likes Me ???
Already Right after i Broke up with My Girlfriend
Alrighty then
I'll just have to see who this mystery person is
Ummmm..........
*Looking Around*
For a Girl Named
.................
Ughhhh
OK This is
Mad
I'll Jenna
or
someone who knows who this is
She has Glasses
hangs with Jenna
i think ?
Her Name Is.....
Something Begining with The letter
..........
Merissa
I think i know her
OK lunch came around
Aha i found her
she kinda of cute
I'll guess I'll
give it a try
Sat with Jenna and Merissa
Merissa gave me a note
She Told me not to read after lunch i said OK
I read next hour It Said....
"Hey wuts up me nothing much
just writing you Just wanted to know if u like me,Because
I really Like you.
W/B Plz!
From Merissa"
Wow she must really LIKE me if u she told me tht right away
I saw in the hallway i told her i LIKED her alot
And
.................
We Started a Whole New Meaning to Cheating,Lieing
AND
Tough Love really ment
So Let The Beat Drop
Part 5
"Im Not the Only One?"
Coming soon

No comments: